- I can now complete a hill-laden 65-mile ride with energy to spare, and the 100-mile tour around Lake Tahoe feels less formidable with each passing week. Three weeks to go before the big day. Wish me luck. And if you haven't already, please consider kicking in a few bucks toward Leukemia research!
- For most of the 15-mile ascent up the Livermore pass, I rode alongside fellow rider Patty (a personal trainer, by profession), with whom I had a fascinating conversation about motivation, optimism and the psychology of resiliance. More on that topic in future update shortly.
- As some of you already know, my photos are indexed at a few local modeling-agency 'face books;' got a call on Friday for an audition Saturday afternoon for a Jaguar television commercial, where I was supposed to play one half of an executive-looking yuppie Asian power-couple interested in Jaguar motorcars.
- The audition was scheduled immediately after my ride, so I had to run home, shower off the road dust and grime off my body, get into a suit & tie, drive down the San Jose, meet the advertising crew and take test shots.
- Just got off the phone with the producer of the ad 30 minutes ago ... I was selected for the role and will be filming tomorrow at 9am! WHOOT! Will post photos from the shoot when I am done.
Now I must run up to SF for one final errand ...
Not much time for commentaries on individual pictures, but I leave you photos from the Mt. Diablo/Livermore rides ...