Currently, I have the #1 result for search terms:
- pjammer (duh)
- malicious humor (if I get murdered in my sleep by an angry fat asian kid, you will know why)
- conversational macro (lexicon entry)
- girlfriend luck (another, more humorous lexicon piece)
- 2009 lost memories movie review (Whoohoo!)
- king of masochists (uncharacteristically sentimental older entry that still gets substantial hits)
I was most happy with my #1 position I held for the term 'Matrix Spoof' ... until some rat-bastard edged me out and dropped me to #2. :P But I'm curious to hear from everyone else - what catchphrases/expressions would major search engines most strongly associated with *your* journal/blog? Which search terms would pop your website to the top of the list of results?