- The walk from the Upper East Side to the WTC/Ground Zero Site is FAR LONGER than it looks on the map. Take a cab or sub. Seriously. Ow.
- Jogging the length of Central Park is fun; every runner ought to try it at least once.
- Chris Rock was wrong wrong wrong about the Champagne Room.
- There is no need to pay for internet access in NYC; unsecured WI-FI nodes blanket Manhattan with countless entry points open to anyone who walks around with a wireless-enabled laptop.
- Harlem is far less scary than I thought it would be.
- How could I have forgotten just how amazingly fun jazz clubs are?
More soon. Promise. Now, the bed beckons ...